The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to you and your dependents at no cost.
When you need some extra support, it’s reassuring to know that the Cigna Employee Assistance & Work/Life Support Program is always just a call or click away.
The EAP provides 24-hour toll-free phone access to EAP professionals 7 days a week.
Whether you are troubled about your relationships, experiencing stress, or even feeling isolated and alone, there are many good reasons to talk to someone. The EAP can help you deal with personal issues or concerns you face, including:
- Depression, Mental health, Grief
- Gambling and other addictive behavior
- Parenting, Relationships, Life Changes
- Financial issues
- Drug/alcohol abuse
Contact the EAP any day or time:
Or log onto www.mycigna.com
Employer id: holidayinnclub
(needed for initial registration only)
EAP services include:
- Three face-to-face counseling sessions with a counselor in your area
- Legal assistance
- Parenting resources and referrals
- Eldercare resources and referrals for home health agencies, and assisted living facilities
- Pet care resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores
- Identity theft 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist